Quick Bail Instructions
1. Be able to inform the agent which jail the defendant is in. Or if they are turning themselves in where will they be going.
2. What are the bond amounts and charges.
3. Make sure to have persons full legal name (correct spelling if asked).
4. Have the persons correct Date of Birth.
5. Make sure to leave a good contact number with the agent if they have to contact you back.
How Our Bond Process Works
1. Follow the quick bail instructions from the above list.
2. Call Us: Main office 252-473-9350 or 1-877-412-JAIL (5245).
3. Have the bond fee. Band fees can be discussed with the agent when you make contact.
4. Have a consigner.
Reasons a Bond can be Forfeited
Specified in NC G.S. 58-71-167
1. Willfully fails to pay premium to surety or willfully fails to make a premium payment under the agreements.
2. Changes his or her address without notifying the surety before the address change.
3. Physically hides from the surety.
4. Leaves the state without the permission of the surety.
5. Violates any order of the court.
6. Is untruthful about criminal record or number of failure to appears on record.
7. Knowingly provides the surety with the incorrect personal identification, or uses a false name or alias.
Affinity Group Inc.